- Drink lots of water
- Take your vitamins
- Cleanse your hair and scalp when build up is present
- Always comb your hair from ends to roots
- To prevent breakage when sleeping you should sleep on a satin or silk pillowcase, with a satin or silk head scarf or bonnet.
- Just make sure you’re ALWAYS tying your hair up at night, and keep it protected!
- >Keep your ends trimmed every 6-8 weeks ( This could vary depending upon how fast your hair grows)
*** Don’t be afraid to invest in your hair, it’s the crown you never take off !!!***